Sunday 30 August 2015

Does the Quran include Mary in the Christian Trinity? Ali Ataie Answers


Ali Ataie answers a Christian missionary polemic concerning this Verse of the Quran. Some Christian missionaries wrongly claim the Quran misrepresents their Trinity by including Mary in it, Ali Ataie answers them with great eloquence and erudition. I hope this will enlighten the Christian missionaries and discourage them from repeating their argument in the future. For more from Ali Ataie please see here




If the video does not play please see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xacYoRqkK7Q

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. [Quran Translation of the Meaning 5:116]


What does the definition of Jeshua tell us?

Prophecies of the Messiah - Reza Aslan

Sharia Law against terrorism

Christians having dreams and converting to Islam

Learn about Islam

Email: yahyasnow@yahoo.co.uk